Corporate Team Building and Conservation Volunteering at Bedgebury Pinetum and Forest
• Fulfil your organisation’s Corporate Social Responsibilities.
• Promote staff collaboration and motivation.
• Promote physical fitness and creativity.
• Provide an alternative to traditional development programmes for your team.
• Generate positive PR material for your organisation.
• Contribute to internationally recognised conservation efforts.
• Enjoy lunch in our welcoming café and end the day with a choice of outdoor team challenges.
Your day with us... You will be greeted by one of our team upon arrival and briefed on the day’s activities. Your team will then spend the morning working together to help us with important conservation work in the National Pinetum. Lunch will be provided in our excellent, newly refurbished café. After lunch, you can either choose to undertake an exhilarating forest bike ride (with mountain bikes provided by Quench Cycles), tackle a tree-top, high-wire course with Go Ape or enjoy some forest-based team-building activities with the Kent High Weald Partnership (KHWP).
The Friends of Bedgebury Pinetum is a charitable organsation that supports the Forestry Commission in the management of Bedgebury as a world-class centre for conifer research, conservation and education, as a landscape of rare and endangered flora and fauna, and as a site for high quality recreation. By supporting us, not only are you helping to improve this unique tree collection, you are contributing towards tree conservation worldwide.
The Friends of Bedgebury Pinetum’s bespoke volunteering package can be tailored to suit any organisation and is guaranteed to enthuse, inspire and invigorate any team! Why not email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about your team's perfect team-building day?