The Visitor Experience Volunteers
Our team of Visitor Experience Volunteers work closely with the Forestry Commission's Visitor Services team delivering a first class service to our visitors. The volunteer’s primary role is to meet and greet visitors on their arrival offering advice and directions, and sharing what they love about Bedgebury. Have you got what it takes to join the team?
- Are you enthusiastic about your love of Bedgebury?
- Do you enjoy meeting people?
- Do you have a friendly open personality?
- Can you spare a few days a month?
- Would you like to work at a leading visitor attraction?
If so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.