Join or renew your membership with the Friends today and receive the following benefits:
Annual admission to Bedgebury during normal trading hours for just £72 per household in one of two specified cars (8). Only one vehicle may visit at a time and both cars must be registered to the same address.
Free or discounted admission, during normal opening hours, for the lead member to nine botanic gardens: (2) Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew,(2) (1) Royal Botanic Gardens, Wakehurst Place, (3) Brogdale Collections, (4) Westonbirt, The National Arboretum, Birmingham Botanical Gardens, (5) Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh, The Living Rainforest, Batsford Arboretum and The Yorkshire Arboretum. Other family members can also enjoy free or discounted admission to these botanic gardens by purchasing additional membership cards at £15 per person. (This option is not available to children wishing to access Westonbirt, The National Arboretum, or adults visiting Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh).
15% off bookings for Go Ape at Bedgebury (excludes Saturdays). (6)
Free access to Quench Cycles' subscription discount scheme offering: free use of the bike wash, 10% off in-store, full-price purchases, 10% off own-bike service and 15% off group bike hire (10+ bikes). (7)
Free Friends' Magazine published regularly.
Special member prices for Friends' events.
Exclusive pre-sale periods for Bedgebury's Forest Live concert programme.
Member offers for tickets to the Christmas at Bedgebury illuminated trail.
You may be required to present your membership card to evidence your membership and enjoy these benefits. Please look after it!
Terms & Conditions
(1) Car parking charges apply.
(2) The lead member may only visit for free when accompanied by a full-paying adult visitor.
(3) Excludes fruit festivals.
(4) This offer does not apply to children.
(5) One free admission per household only.
(6) Use code LOVEBEDG20 to book and then present your membership card when you arrive at the Bedgebury Go Ape cabin for your adventure. This code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
(7) Full terms and conditions available on application at Quench Cycles.
(8) Once admission to site has been granted under a membership, the membership subscription will not be refunded under any circumstances. Membership does not guarantee admission to Bedgebury, nor does it offer the member any form of priority admission to Bedgebury. The facilities on offer at Bedgebury may vary from time to time.