Membership enquiries must be managed in a different way now that Bedgebury has reopened...
Forestry England has made a number of important changes which may affect your experience when visiting Bedgebury. As these changes may alter from day to day, please read the information here before you visit so that you know what to expect on arrival.
In order to ensure the safety of all employees on site, the Visitor Information Office will remain closed until further notice and the Friends’ team must continue to work from home. We are therefore asking you to manage your membership in a different way. We hope you will support us during this complex period.
- Please get in touch with us before you visit if you have any membership queries.
- For membership questions, or if you have a Gift Certificate to redeem, please e-mail email@example.com. We aim to respond to all urgent e-mails within 2 hours if received between 10am and 2pm.
- If you wish to renew your membership, and you don’t have a Gift Certificate to redeem, please renew online by clicking here.
- To speak to a member of the membership team, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your enquiry and offering a suitable telephone number to enable them to call you.
- The Friends’ normal telephone number will remain unmanned throughout this period, and messages will not be taken. However, you can call 01580 879820 while the site is open for general visitor information.
Thank you for your support.