Make a Donation
Your contribution will be used to support the Forestry Commission in its management of Bedgebury as a world-class centre of conifer research, conservation and education, as a landscape of rare and endangered flora and fauna, and as a site for high quality, healthy recreation.
In pursuit of its charitable objectives, the Charity will consider funding to support:
- travel to study and collect plant material for Bedgebury and associated arboreta and gardens,
- Forestry Commission publications related to Bedgebury Pinetum,
- funding for research, education and the study of trees by students, particularly at Bedgebury,
- support for events and activities intended to promote public engagement with all matters connected to the study of trees,
- school visits,
- student work experience at Bedgebury on Pinetum-related activities,
- the purchase of any material related to the study of trees or the financing of the publication of any such material,
- any activity that supports, promotes and furthers the work of Bedgebury Pinetum.
All the donations we receive between now and December 2018 will be directed to our 2018 All-Terrain Vehicle Fundraising Appeal. To find out more about the appeal or to see how much we have raised so far, please click here.